March 6, 2023
April 13, 2023
May 31, 2023
Grant applications must be received at the Foundation no later than 14 days prior to the Board meeting,
in order to be considered at the meeting.
Board of Trustees Meetings:
May 3, 2023
November 27, 2023
Learning where we come from- Basic writings of European culture
Hanjo Kesting (commentary)
(Every Monday, 7:30 p.m., Vienna House Remarque, Room: Westphalian Peace I-III)
February 27, 2023
Friedrich Nietzsche: Ecce homo
(Reading: Siegfried W. Kernen)
March 27, 2023
Johann Wolfgang Goethe: Reineke Fuchs
(Reading: Thomas Sarbacher)
(subject to change!)
- Projects that strengthen and develop self-competence and motivation, especially among socially disadvantaged children and young people.
- Projects that strengthen and promote families as an important and ongoing educational entity.
- Initiatives that serve to build networks and educational partnerships.
- Measures that contribute to the development of a healthy lifestyle in families, daycare centers and schools as a basis for successful educational processes.
- Initiatives and organizations that positively shape and accompany educational pathways, especially transitions.
- Projects that are innovative and seek solutions that are professionally validated and take into account new scientific findings.