Next meeting of the Board of Directors:
13 March 2024
Funding applications must be received by the Foundation at least 14 days before the Board meeting
in order to be discussed at the meeting.
Meetings of the Board of Trustees:
22 May 2024
26 November 2024
- Projects that strengthen and develop self-competence and self-motivation, especially among socially disadvantaged children and young people.
- Projects that strengthen and support families as an important and continuous source of education.
- Initiatives that serve to build networks and educational partnerships.
- Measures that contribute to the development of a healthy lifestyle in families, daycare centers and schools as a basis for successful educational processes.
- Initiatives and organizations that positively shape and support educational pathways, especially transitions.
- Projects that are innovative and seek solutions that are technically sound and take new scientific findings into account.